Course start dates
15 May 2019 (register by 7 May)
31 July 2019 (register by 23 July)
Who should attend?
Future-focused current and aspiring business leaders who want to pioneer meaningful change in any context
The course is applicable to any business or industry
8 weeks online, 8–10 hours per week
Equipping business leaders with strategies to lead with impact in a rapidly changing context
High Impact Leadership addresses the need for future-focused leadership training and development, by exposing you to new perspectives, knowledge and tools to maximise your personal leadership skills. You’ll learn an approach to leadership that underpins its value in delivering meaningful outcomes across any business and industry.
An online education that sets you apart
Gain valuable and relevant skills, and walk away with:
- High impact leadership capabilities: Analyse the values, thinking, and practices that need to be developed to be a high impact leader.
- Communication skills for influence: Create an effective approach to communications and stakeholder engagement to drive high impact change.
- A certificate from the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership: validation of your newfound high impact leadership knowledge and skills.
This course is certified by the United Kingdom CPD Certification Service, and may be applicable to individuals who are members of, or are associated with, UK-based professional bodies. The course has an estimated 100 hours of learning.
Note: should you wish to claim CPD activity, the onus is upon you. CISL and GetSmarter accept no responsibility, and cannot be held responsible, for the claiming or validation of hours or points.
Study high impact leadership and learn how leadership challenges affect your organisation
- Module 1: High impact leadership and its importance
- Module 2: Exploring the context for leadership
- Module 3: What does high impact leadership look like?
- Module 4: The future we want, the leadership we need
- Module 5: High impact leadership capabilities
- Module 6: Communicating for influence
- Module 7: Developing the mindset and skills for innovation
- Module 8: Rewiring your leadership to achieve your goal